is a personal "less is more" audio project started for collaboration works with LAB[au] (Brussels, B): less audio material but
more treatments and experiments.
My work is based on radical soundbanks, in order to force me to explore new ways in sound design. Consequently, as a teacher in the digital field at Erg (École de Recherche
Graphique) in Brussels, I had that idea to turn into a collaborative platform with students, helping them to explore and
learn about audio editing tools, free audio softwares, audio formats
and so on... I developed and maintain as a part of my course's
However everyone is welcome !
soundbank 02 goals:
1. To provide sound material to be edited, in order to learn how to create an audio art piece.
2. Due to this specific soundbank, learn about major personalities in the digital media field.
3. Share it.
1. Keywords are: minimalism, excessive and problematic.
2. only the use of audio files provided in the current soundbank is allowed.
3. any audio handling or edition must be completely digital.
4. accidents and unpremeditated actions are encouraged.