SALT LAKE space
Select the zone below:
•Salt Lake (black box) •waiting room •technical zone •infrared spotlights •camera for motion tracking
•floor projection •camera for visitor's silhouette recording •silhouette projection on vertical screen •speakers
• Salt Lake needs a closed space with a door.
• The Salt Lake sound scape is impressive. A door or an accoustic zone is needed to insulate the 'Dark Room' from outside where visitors are queuing.
• A technical space is needed to install computers, amplifiers, speakers and the video projector for the vertical screen. The measurements of this room can vary according to the throw distance of the video projector.
• The Dark Room is the zone in which the spectator is actually submerged by 'Salt Lake'. The height of the technical ceiling should be minimum 4.25 meters and is needed for hanging video projectors and reflecting mirrors to project on the floor, infrared cameras, infrared spots, active speakers and different cabling. The dark room measures around 6 meters deep on 4.5 meters large. Projection happens on the floor. It has to be covered in a dark material like a simple black expo carpet (PP).
• Three walls of the 'Salt Lake' dark room have to be covered with black coton theatre fabric (named MOLTON in EU). The fourth wall is a white retro projection screen in white coton.